Did you know?
ChinaBio® Group is a consulting and advisory firm helping life science companies and investors achieve success in China. ChinaBio works with U.S., European and APAC companies and investors seeking partnerships, acquisitions, novel technologies and funding in China.
Have the latest stories on China's life science industry delivered to your inbox daily or weekly - free!
2011 J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference Features China Track
The J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference provides a forum for life science companies, most of which are publicly held, to make their business cases to investors. It is a “must attend” event for most life science executives, and that now includes leaders of China-based companies. The Conference will be held January 10-13 in San Francisco at the Westin St. Francis Hotel.
In addition to the presenting companies, the China track also includes a panel that will discuss the theme “The China Healthcare Market Operating Environment.”
The following is the preliminary list of companies presenting in the China track:
• Golden Meditech Holdings, Ltd. (HKEX: 801)
• Simcere Pharmaceutical Group (NYSE: SCR)
• Hutchison MediPharma Ltd. (AIM: HCM)
• Concord Medical Services Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: CCM)
• Sinopharm Holding Co. Ltd. (HKEX: 1099)
• Bicon Pharmaceutical Holdings Ltd. (privately held)
• China Resources Medications Group Ltd. (privately held)
• 3SBio Inc. (NSDQ: SSRX)
• ShangPharma Corp. (NYSE: SHP)
• Eddingpharm Inc. (privately held)
• China Kanghui Holdings (NYSE: KH)
• Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) (SHEX: 600196)
• Chindex International, Inc. (NYSE: CHDX)
• Novast Holdings, Ltd. (privately held).
Representatives of ChinaBio® will be attending the Conference and are available to discuss China’s life science sector. (Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.) Greg Scott, ChinaBio’s CEO and founder, will also be speaking on Thursday, January 13, at the New Paradigms conference on funding opportunities in China and elsewhere in Asia (http://www.theconferenceforum.org/NewParadigms-Overview.html).