Did you know?
ChinaBio® Group is an investment, consulting and media firm helping western life science companies achieve success in China. ChinaBio works with U.S., European and APAC companies seeking partnerships, acquisitions, novel technologies and funding in China.  

>> Learn more…

Site Search

>> Advanced Search

  Quick Search:
 
 

Free Newsletter

  Email address:
   

GSK Ups Stake in Neptunus Interlong Vaccine JV

publication date: Aug 18, 2010
View a Printer Friendly version of this page, allowing you to print the page. Send a summary of this page to someone via email.

GlaxoSmithKline will purchase an additional 9% of the vaccine-focused JV it shares with Shenzhen Neptunus Interlong Bio-technique. The price – $10.575 million – represents a 50% increase in valuation over the one established when the JV was formed last year. After the transaction, GSK will own 49% of the entity while Nep Interlong will hold the remaining 51%. More details....

Stock Symbols: (NYSE: GSK) (HKEX: 8329)




Sorry... this feature or article is only available to subscribers.

>> Learn more about our subscription plans...

>> Free email newsletter...

>> Login...

Login

  

    
   
Alibaba IPO
Event Updates
Greg Scott will be attending and speaking at this event:
 
 
Hope to see you there!
 
ChinaBio® Events
 
China Forum 2014

Frankfurt, Germany
November 2, 2014

>> More events...

Our Partners
Annual Sponsors
Official Partners
Supporting Partners
Media Sponsors