Did you know?

ChinaBio® Group is a consulting and advisory firm helping life science companies and investors achieve success in China. ChinaBio works with U.S., European and APAC companies and investors seeking partnerships, acquisitions, novel technologies and funding in China.  

Learn more >>

Free Newsletter

Have the latest stories on China's life science industry delivered to your inbox daily or weekly - free!

  Email address:

Free Report

White Paper_2017_State of China Life Science

State of China Life Science - 2017H1

Over $10B invested in last 18 months! 

China Clinical Trials 2017

Analysis of IND and NDA applications and approvals in China 2011-2017

Download free report on life science investment in China

Australia's CSL Buys 80% Stake in China Blood Products Company for $352 Million

publication date: Jun 13, 2017
Australia's CSL Limited will pay $352 million to acquire an 80% controlling stake in Wuhan Zhong Yuan Rui De Biological Products (Ruide) from China's Humanwell Healthcare Group. For 20 years, CSL has been supplying Ruide with albumin, the plasma that contains red blood cells. CSL also has the right to buy the remaining 20% of Ruide for $120 million in three years. Over time, CSL plans to move directly into the China plasma fractionation market, including plasma collection, with a complete portfolio of products. More details....

Stock Symbols: (ASX: CSL; USOTC: CSLLY) (SHA: 600079)

Share this with colleagues:  

This article is available for purchase - please click here for details.

Sorry this page is available to subscribers only.
If you're not a subscriber why not subscribe today?

If you are already a subscriber, please login.

If you believe you should have received this message in error, please contact us.


To gain access to the members only content click here to subscribe.

You will be given immediate access to premium content on the site.

ChinaBio® News

Greg Scott BIO-Europe Interview
Greg Scott Interviewed at BIO-Europe Spring

How to bring your China assets to China in 8 minutes

Greg Scott Mendelspod Interview
"Mr. Bio in China."
Mendelspod Interview

Multinational pharma held to a higher standard in China

Partner Events
The 9th China Healthcare Investment Conference
Shanghai, China
March 27-29, 2018
Use chinabio18 for 20% discount