Did you know?

ChinaBio® Group is a consulting and advisory firm helping life science companies and investors achieve success in China. ChinaBio works with U.S., European and APAC companies and investors seeking partnerships, acquisitions, novel technologies and funding in China.  

Learn more >>

Free Newsletter

Have the latest stories on China's life science industry delivered to your inbox daily or weekly - free!

  Email address:
   

Free Report

White Paper_2017_State of China Life Science

State of China Life Science - 2017H1

Over $10B invested in last 18 months! Download free report on life science investment in China.

China Biologic Closes Qianfeng Acquisition

publication date: Apr 17, 2009
View a Printer Friendly version of this page, allowing you to print the page.

China Biologic Products has obtained control of fellow China plasma products company Qianfeng Biological Products Co., Ltd. The closing makes China Biologic the country’s largest non-state owned enterprise in the plasma products sector. In 2008 Qianfeng had a 7.4% share of China’s plasma products market, while China Biologic held a 6.9% share. Together, they represent 14.3% of the market. More details...

Stock Symbol: (OTCBB: CBPO)



Sorry this page is available to subscribers only.
If you're not a subscriber why not subscribe today?

If you are already a subscriber, please login.

If you believe you should have received this message in error, please contact us.


To gain access to the members only content click here to subscribe.

You will be given immediate access to premium content on the site.

ChinaBio® News

Greg Scott BIO-Europe Interview
Greg Scott Interviewed at BIO-Europe Spring

How to bring your China assets to China in 8 minutes


Greg Scott Mendelspod Interview
"Mr. Bio in China."
Mendelspod Interview

Multinational pharma held to a higher standard in China